Saturday 18 July 2015

When back pain is there with upset stomach

Download from the Play Store now!
Member asked:

I am 23 old I have back pain and my stomach always gets upset in a day 3-4 time I go toilet. And my health not improveing how much ever I eat please tell me what should I do. Really I do feel weakness in me. Thank you please suggest me. I am married.

1 doctor replied
  
N C Gupta

Dr. N C Gupta

Orthopedist
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it.
SPRING BEDS, FOLDING BEDS OR THICK MATRESS ARE HARMFUL
Use no pillow under the head.
DO HOT FOMANTATION.
Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x 5days.
Caldikind plus 1tab OD x10.
Do neck, back knee & general exercises.
It may have to be further investigated.
Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
For emergency treatment contacts your nearest hospital or family doctor.
If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again..
Do not ignore .It could be beginning of a serious problem.

Kindly consult a physician for your stomach problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment